With the development of the plastics industry, the use of injection molding machines is increasing, and silicone injection molding machines have also been widely used. The silicone injection molding machine adopts a free-hanging injection device to realize the automatic alignment of the plunger and the centering of the barrel, reducing wear and tear. Only the silicone injection molding machine is disassembled. So what are the main characteristics of the silicone injection molding machine? The following Hisson injection molding machine is here to introduce you.
1. Excellent insulation, suitable for high-quality or high-tech electronic plugs.
2. LSR materials are suitable for use in high temperature or low temperature environments. The insulation properties, mechanical properties and physical properties of the materials remain unchanged at 200 ℃ or as low as -40 ℃.
3. It is resistant to gasification and aging, so it is suitable for outdoor applications.
4. It can be sterilized and is suitable for medical supplies and baby supplies.
5. Oil resistance, can be used in oil mining industry.
6. The thimble can be used with different skateboards, and the stroke can be adjusted freely. The demolding force, ejector pin advance and retreat speed and demolding times can also be preset as required.
The injection cylinder of the silicone injection molding machine is fixed during injection, and the natural back pressure is low. The injection table has a large lifting stroke. The injection closed-loop control. Proportional digital back pressure. Remote control function. Variable plunger pump with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
Structure and function of vertical injection molding machine
Injection molding is a method of producing the appearance of industrial products. Products generally use rubber injection molding and plastic injection molding. Now the trend of processing technology is unfolding in the direction of high and new technology, so what structure function does the vertical injection molding machine have?
1. Mold clamping system: The mold clamping system is mainly composed of a mold clamping device, a mold adjustment mechanism, an ejection mechanism, a front and rear fixed template, a movable template, a mold clamping cylinder and a safety protection mechanism. The role of the clamping system: the role of the clamping system is to ensure that the mold is closed, opened and ejected products. At the same time, after the mold is closed, sufficient clamping force is provided to the mold to resist the cavity pressure generated by the molten plastic entering the mold cavity, and to prevent the mold from opening seams, resulting in a bad status of the product.
2. Injection system: the role of the injection system: the injection system is one of the most important components of the vertical injection molding machine, generally there are three main types of plunger, screw, screw pre-plastic plunger injection. The screw type is currently the most widely used. Its function is that in a cycle of the plastic injection machine, a certain amount of plastic can be heated and plasticized within a specified time, and the molten plastic can be injected into the mold cavity through a screw under a certain pressure and speed.
3. Lubrication system: The lubrication system is a circuit that provides lubrication conditions at the relative moving parts of the vertical injection molding machine's movable template, mold adjustment device, connecting rod hinge, etc., in order to reduce energy consumption and increase the life of parts. Lubrication can be regular The manual lubrication can also be automatic electric lubrication.
4. Hydraulic system: The function of the hydraulic transmission system is to realize the injection molding machine to provide power according to the various actions required by the process, and to meet the pressure, speed, temperature and other requirements of the various parts of the vertical injection molding machine. It is mainly composed of various hydraulic components and hydraulic auxiliary components, among which the oil pump and the motor are the power source of the injection molding machine. Various valves control the oil pressure and flow rate to meet the requirements of the injection molding process.
5. Electrical control system: The electrical control system and hydraulic system are reasonably coordinated to realize the process requirements (pressure, temperature, speed, time) and various program actions of the injection machine. Mainly composed of electrical appliances, electronic components, meters, heaters, sensors, etc. There are generally four control modes, manual, semi-automatic, fully automatic, and adjustment.
6. Heating/cooling system: The heating system is used to heat the barrel and the injection nozzle. The barrel of the vertical injection molding machine generally uses an electric heating ring as the heating device, which is installed on the outside of the barrel and is detected in sections by thermocouples. The heat conducts heat conduction through the wall of the cylinder to provide a heat source for the plasticization of the material; the cooling system is mainly used to cool the oil temperature, too high oil temperature will cause a variety of faults, so the oil temperature must be controlled. The other location that needs to be cooled is near the feeding port of the feed pipe to prevent the raw material from melting at the feeding port, causing the raw material to fail to be fed normally.
Vertical injection molding machine is a plastic product with complex appearance, precise size or dense texture with metal inserts. It is widely used in national defense, electromechanical, automobile, transportation, building materials, packaging, agriculture, culture, education and health. And all areas of people’s daily lives.